Superior Tax Solutions understands your business can be complex. There are many things to consider – how to operate on a daily basis, how to manage personnel & payroll, when to invoice for products delivered, how to stay compliant, and more. Our bookkeeping and accounting services enable small to mid-sized businesses to streamline operations, saving both money and time… giving you more time to do what you do best — tell the world about your company.
Our team works with you to revolutionize your current accounting strategy. We offer a lock and key service. From start to finish we bring your books up to date, create a budget, and produce accurate and complete financial reports. Ultimately, making your life less stressful.
Bookkeeping and accounting services are needed for a variety of reasons. This service has multiple benefits. We work with the business owner or team to develop a strategy to integrate ourselves into your company’s operations.
Here’s How We Connect The Dots:
- Reconcile all checking, savings and credit card accounts, bank loans, & inventory
- Calculate sales and produce detailed sales reports showing job profitability and progression
- Create a monthly P&L report and Cash Flow statement
- Each report is customized to your business so that both of our teams can benchmark performance
Accounts Receivable Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up new customers
- Enter orders and create sales orders (or work orders for service related sales) from customer purchase orders
- Track job progress
Inventory Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Purchase Orders
- Manage inventory quantities using QuickBooks©
Payroll Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up employees, partners, and 1099 contractors, tax information as well as any and all “extras” such as garnishments, child support, bonus payments, commissions, and cash advances.
- Create Direct Deposits and manual payroll checks for employees and partners
We work with all of the latest accounting and business performance technologies on a daily basis. We pull our knowledge and experiences from each to provide an integrated approach to effectively and efficiently advise you.